Abigail de Casanova focuses on getting her clients ready for special events and weddings as well as working on photo shoots and fashion shows including New York Fashion Week.
Her work as a handbag and jewelry designer has been showcased at the MTV Video Music Awards, The Cannes Film Festival, among other high profile events including movie premieres in New York and Miami.
She is the President of The DC Fashionista Group which was founded in 2006, a networking group for designers, models, photographers, makeup artists and hairstylists in the Washington, DC area.
Member of The Powder Group.
- CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
- "Working with Abigail de Casanova is like being in the presence of fresh air. Her calm demeanor goes hand in hand with her gift of beauty that allows every client to look and feel their best. Whether she is doing hair and/or makeup, the result is a more beautiful you."
- Jodi Moraru
- Founder of EVOKE
- "Abigail's services were a wedding gift to me and she was simply fantastic! I sent her a few pictures of hair updos that I liked before my trial and she exceeded my expectations. She listened to my comments about the makeup and it looked great. I even got compliments from the photographer about how great the makeup looked. I can't say enough good things about Abigail and her work. JUST WONDERFUL!
- Rachel Hutchinson
- Abigail is an absolute darling! I couldn’t have been happier of having her doing my hair and make up on my wedding day! She also took care of my bridal party and they all looked amazing. We all got so many compliments! She not only listened and understood what I wanted, but she also came to my house for a trial, and went out of her way to visit the venue and work with my photographer to make sure everything would work perfectly. The results were beyond expectations!!! Abigail was so easy to talk to and an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.
- Marjorie O. Walsh
- “I gave my best friend the best gift for her wedding, makeup by Abigail. She did an excellent job with makeup for me and my best friend at her wedding, the results were amazing and she was extremely happy!”
- Keisy Chavez
- Maid of Honor
PHOTO SHOOTS & PRODUCTIONS:
- "When Small House Productions is looking for creative artistry, we use Ms. Abigail de' Casanova's services. Ms. de' Casanova, is not only professional and reliable but also friendly. She has a wonderful work ethic and is a perfectionist! Abigail has worked on several projects for us, from enhancing our television talents to down right complete makeovers. She possesses a high level of aesthetics and she delivers it every single time. She works wonders under pressure yet maintains an air of effortlessness. We value her work and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone or everyone within our industry. She is a real gem!"
- Nico Belha
- Executive Producer
- Small House Productions
- “Abigail is one of the best makeup artists I have worked with. She always provides clean, consistent work with a great attitude and punctuality to match. I would highly recommend her for any sort of job be it wedding, photoshoot, or personal.”
- Oriana Layendecker
- Fashion & Beauty Photographer
- "Abigail is great to work with, on time and fast. In an environment where time is money, and the creativity and top results need to be achieved pretty fast, she is one of the top people I worked with and truly recommend her work.”
- Monica True
- Commercial, Advertising Fashion and Beauty Photographer.
- “Abigail is a delight to work with, she is one of those rare talents and personalities that truly hears what you are asking for but at the same time knows when to give you the right advice and that magic touch to your hair and make up. I have worked with her several times and continue to work with her, she is a true professional and creative!”
- Haya Tetroashvili
- Creative Director at www.goodgoodgorgeous.com
- "Abigail de Casanova is my rock. She has been with me since the beginning of my music career and has been an integral part of every major production whether it meant getting on a plane or a bus. Abigail is timely, flexible and is absolutely determined to make magic happen. She really understands my creative vision and is able to bring that out in her art, hair and makeup. Her looks are inventive, fashionable and fit my sound completely. Abi travels wherever I am and has works until whenever the job is done - with a smile on her face regardless of how long the days or difficult I can be. She is a power-house – whipping together the perfect looks for my music video and the corresponding photo-shoot. Ethnic Victorian, space Indian to Amazonian – dub it and Abi can do it! No Limits! I trust my every production with her. If you are looking for professionalism, perfection and magic- Abi's your lady!"
- Shivani Ahlowalia
- Cofounder, Cobiana Communications & Culture;
- Artist; Vocalist
- "Abigail is extremely organized, time-managed, proficient, well-versed in fashion/makeup but most importantly a pleasant person to work with. In this industry, a great attitude goes beyond a long way."
- Kristy Jones
- TV Producer at The Pentagon Channel & Fashion Blogger at www.kristysamone.com
- “Abigail's ability as a hairstylist and makeup artist are second to none. As a photographer, I need to rely on the capabilities of my hairstylist/makeup artist to create a desired look for my client and Abigail never falls short. Her ability to take a concept and translate that into a look on a model is remarkable. Highly recommend working with her and look forward to doing so again in the future.”
- Laurent Fox
- "Abigail is the perfect person to work with on creative & high visual projects. I am beyond pleased with the work she delivers: she is sharp and incredibly talented. She expects a near perfect product and delivers that time and time again. I wouldn't want to work on similar projects without her."
- Janine Clay - Fashion Show Producer & Model
- Click here for images of our fashion photo shoot and our bridal photo shoot.
- “I have worked with Abigail in more than one opportunity. She has always being proactive with lots of attention to detail and most important a woman that will help you in anyway or under any circumstances, a great team player. Her work is impeccable and I truly look forward to continue working with her."
- Evelyn Brooks
- Jewelry Designer
- www. ebrooksdesigns.com
- "Dominique and Abigail are incredible to work with. They not only make you look special and gorgeous they also make you FEEL special and gorgeous! My photo therapy session was one of the most fun days I have ever had. Just with a few short conversation I feel that Dominique and Abigail understood my personality and what I was looking for and made it happen - above and beyond my expectations! I cannot say enough GREAT things about them. If you are flirting with the idea of doing Photo Therapy, I highly recommend it!"
- Lucia Valentina Acampora
- Check out the Photo Therapy session.